Monday, April 6, 2009

eek!

Okay, this time I have been seriously remiss. Apologies!

Wednesday is my last day at ROSMY, and after that I'm into the wild blue yonder of a trip across the east coast, and after that the wonderful world of being a professional barista and wannabe photographer. Very exciting.

This weekend there was a bike festival on Belle Isle called Slaughterama--basically the biggest convention of crustpunks, hipsters, anarchists, and potsmokers in all of Virginia. it was nothing less than pure insanity. Example:

That bridge in the background is the one with the pedestrian bridge hanging from underneath it...that day was so windy that I got slightly nauseus walking over it. Eeek!

Please share my etsy shop link with everyone you know. Just ask them to look at the photos and send the link to anyone they think might be interested. If you do this, I will love you forever.

xoxoxoxoxo

No comments: