Monday, January 11, 2010

RED ROOM ... RALEIGH?

Hello All,

It's been much much too long since I last updated and I'm very very veryyyyy sorry about it. Fortunately I now have some good news to relate (and to explain an upcoming absence/change of venue)!

I am moving in the very near future (Sunday) to Raleigh, NC to work temporarily for Planned Parenthood Health Systems in their effort to pass health care reform that improves women's healthcare and maintains their right to safe abortions. After I'm done there (living in the shadow of one illustrious miss shaw, who I love and adore beyond words), I'll be heading up North (NJ/NYC) for a related internship at Planned Parenthood Federation of America (and for a temporary stint as a fake Princeton student. Shh). EEK! What that means is, a ton of packing, paring down, partying, and parting ways. I will keep everyone posted as best I can but until I'm settled in a new place. Until then...

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: