Wednesday, February 3, 2010

changes changes changes

so just as I was getting settled into Raleigh (I signed up for the local Y and everything!), plans have again changed and my temporary gig here will be over at the end of this week. Chalk it up to the inscrutable future of Health Care Reform (in whatever form it eventually takes), but my organizing was no longer needed and so I'm running north [for now (even though "now" might mean saturday or a week from then...)].

also on the docket are jobs I'm applying to as far and wide as oregon (OREGON!?) and other knick-knacky ideas I'm piecing together (peace corps? full-time etsian? imposter princeton student?). I promise to update this more with photos and words and things, and be a real good blogger as soon as I have more info to share!

<3

No comments: