Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hello, World

As my sister so gently reminded me, I need NEED NEED to update my blog. I also want to do a bit of a redesign, since, you know, gray is awfully gray. In the way of life updates, I just started working at my dream job, with Soapbox, Inc, which among other things puts on the Feminist Boot Camp that I attended in 2008. This year they did one session in the summer, called it Feminist Summer Camp, and it's been absolutely blowin' up online. Below are a couple of my favorite stories/mentions to give you an idea. If you want to get in on the action, there's a session of boot camp coming up in January--you can crash at my place to save cash! Go here for deets. Also, we book feminist/progressive speakers for colleges and similar, so talk to me about that if you need it!

Photos coming up soon.

Story on Salon.com about FSC!
Ms. Blog created a FSC-inspired quiz about Feminism in NYC!
Radio piece on FSC! Featuring yours truly.
A girl named Sara blogged about her experience this year!
AND of course, Phem.org (started by the one and only Brook, who is amazing) blogged about another camper's experience!

No comments: