So it's been a week since I last updated, and here's what's been going on.
In the span of 7 days, I have:
- secured a place to live in Richmond (address and photo below, please note jeffersonian columns)
- moved all (okay, 95%) of my belongings into my apartment in Richmond (from Roanoke)
- been to 3 days of work and one 7-hr weekend training
- had my apartment cleaned by the Green Earth Cleaning Crew
- spent $200+ at target
- gotten my bike fixed and ridden it around
- hung out with a variety of friendly richmond folk, incl. my dear sister, bobby, and new friend zack (who i met at megan's wedding!)
- found a fantastic thai restaurant
- discovered how to make my gmail status into a lobster (type in "V.v.V")
- officially decided not to do Explo again next summer, and experienced the sadness involved--ie. MISSING ALL THE COOL PPL (and i think you know who you are).
- formed an undeniable coffee addiction and a possible Ellwood Thompson addiction
Things I still need to do:
- find and volunteer at the Richmond BOHQ
- go to the farmer's market
- buy a light for my bike
- finish unpacking
- purchase a couch, comfy chair, desk, and broom
- get paid.
home sweet home, 110 N Boulevard #10