Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm cured!!

Hello faithful readers (haha),

Well it seems that I'm well on the way to being mended from my bout with the big Pneumonia! Woo! Yesterday I left the house and went to the church play, and the day before that I got a milkshake with my friend Andrew and then went to Meg and Mary's for [a super delish] dinner.

If all goes as planned, here's what's up for this week:

Wednesday- drive to Philly and hang out with my awesome Explo friend Jay
Thursday- drive to the OC, load up my belongings, and head up the extra 30 mins to ALBANY for...

A Felice Brothers concert!!!!!!! Woo!! Okay so in case you don't know, I have loved the Felice Brothers since I saw them open for Bright Eyes last November in D.C. They. Are. Awesome.

Here are some youtube videos I've been watching to get myself even more pumped:

her eyes dart round (ps. I have a huuuuuge crush on simone, the one in the stripes)
waterspider
where'd you get your liquor (yes, that guy's playing the washboard)
whiskey in my whiskey

and of course, a cover of my absolute favorite tom petty song EVER that they did while on tour with bright eyes:

"some things are over, some things go on,
part of me you carry, and part of me is gone.
but you've got a heart so big, it could crush this town.
and I can't hold out forever; even walls fall down."

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments: