Sunday, November 22, 2009

seven days of thankfulness : day four

So this post is a little late, but it still counts because today (ie. Saturday) I am thankful for the thing that kept me up so late! Today I am thankful for another group of friends--the ones that get the giggles, indulge in finger moustaches and other acts of imaginative play, have awesome houses in the northside (with a fucking PINBALL MACHINE) and hospitality to match, and who find the humor in fat guys wearing Behemoth (the band) t-shirts. Plan 9 family, I love you.


A gift from Mr. Lett to all of Plan 9 -- Nabisco treats up the wazoo


Moustache crew. A teenage boy customer actually asked to have his photo taken with us.


Rob's living room--one wall of several. damn!


Cookie-making! Hopefully Rob won't kill me for posting this.


1 comment:

Theodore Taylor said...

Jeez louise, that is a lot of CDs... And I thought I had a lot...